[avr-gcc-list] avr1.org and avr.jpk.co.nz domain changes

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr1.org and avr.jpk.co.nz domain changes
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:09:28 +1300

In the next 24hrs the avr.jpk.co.nz domain will point to the same IP as avr1.org , completing the move from my server.

I have duplicated the directory structure relating to mailing lists and archives on avr.jpk.co.nz to avr1.org so there won't be any issues with other sites linking to avr.jpk.co.nz , no changes to link URL's will be necessary.

List archives will be updated on a daily basis and may have a search function added shortly.

Cheers,

Jason Kyle
avr1.org admin