[avr-gcc-list] Patch for Win32 build of avr-gcc to support ATMega128

From: Olaf Zenker
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Patch for Win32 build of avr-gcc to support ATMega128
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:32:08 +0100

Hi  Anton,

> Hi,
>
> It seems that quite a number of people are interested in compiling for
> the ATMega128 without having to build the avr-gcc binaries with proper
> ATMega128 support for themselves.
>
> Attached is a zip file with the modified files I use to compile code
> for the ATMega128 as well as a small example that shows using the inp
> and outp macros to access ATMega128 I/O registers that cannot be
> accessed with the "in" and "out" instructions.

I'm missing the file "iom128.h". Where could I get this file. The second thing
is, that
io-avr.h stats that no device is specified, because no known symbol is defined
by the
compiler by setting mmcu=avr5. Is this correct or do I have to add some further
work
to my programming environment?

Thanks

Olaf