[avr-gcc-list] end of tool chain (programming)

From: Eric Fort
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] end of tool chain (programming)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:07:19 -0800 (PST)

I looked at the gnu (avr-gcc) toolchain an it appears
to leave off with the hex file to be
programmed/uploaded.  Could someone please suggest
some currently available programming options?  I've
been looking at the stk500 but there seems to be
problems in using it under the free tools (atmel seems
lazy about releasing the protocol to drive it.

Thanks,

Eric