avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 hosted avrgcc Testrelease 2

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 hosted avrgcc Testrelease 2
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:08:16 -0700

Avrstudio works great with Marc's version of avrgcc. Simply edit the batch
file to point at the right directory (c:\avrgcc128 instead of c:\avrgcc) or
put the package in c:\avrgcc instead.

I emailed Tehebo privately to take a look at the avrfreaks site and grab the
pdf that explains how to integrate avrgcc and avrstudio.

    Sander