Re: [avr-gcc-list] Analog comparator

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Analog comparator
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:51:22 -0700

Hi Brandon,

I recommend you visit avrfreaks.com and browse the appnotes and use projects. I'm sure you'll find the info you require. Don't you want to use the ADC instead of the comparator?

I have not used the analog features on AVRs yet but I'm pretty sure that for low frequency signals like temp sensors they are perfectly suitable. Be sure you understand the resolution of the data you're reading and verify it's sufficient for your application.

    Sander