[avr-gcc-list] Programming a DT006 on Win2K from GCC-AVR/AVR Studio 3

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Programming a DT006 on Win2K from GCC-AVR/AVR Studio 3
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:25:37 +1200

Hi All,

I am having a little bit of a problem trying to program my DT006 on my Win2k box from within the AVR Studio / GCC-AVR.setup.

- I can use PonyProg but it does not release the RESET line after programming so you have to unplug the cable to run

- I have tried the UISP for Windows but it crashes - probably a problem with wrong hardware acess NT device driver

- I have tried wppisp but it does not support the Win2K either

Does anyone have the same setup and have a good working combination of software that lets you program/reset/run on a DT006?

Cheers

Alex Shepherd