[avr-gcc-list] using stk500 under linux

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] using stk500 under linux
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:19:41 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

i have a new stk500/501 and want to use under linux. Which features
are actual supported from uisp? Fuses? VRef and OscFreq Settings?
I heared here that neerly all devices are actually supported, is this
correct?

Can you give a short summary of actual state of uisp development.
The delivered Readme's are not on actual state i think.

By the way: A long time ago i asked atmel for a list of commands for
the stk500. They told me, that this list will come, if the software has
final
state. Is the command summary for stk500 (protokol description)
now available? Have anybody seen such a list from atmel?

Thanks
     Klaus

http://www.gmx.net