Re: [avr-gcc-list] compiling avr-gcc from last snapshop with c,c++ fail

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] compiling avr-gcc from last snapshop with c,c++ fail
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:45:59 +0200 (MEST)

> Hey Klaus,
>
> I dont know how good you are at adapting things, but you do seem to be
> very
> familar with this stuff :)
>
> Anyways, check out my page on building the avr-gcc tools for win32.
> http://www.engr.uconn.edu/~tmahar/avrgcc .  I know it is for win32... but
> since it was built under a a ported bash shell the 'process' is highly
> transportable.
>
> You may end up needing the patch for avr-obj so apply it if you like, it
> wont hurt anything anyways.
>
> the site goes over the cvs servers, and ALSO how to compile these things
> appropriately... the compile part is platform independant.
>
> But if you have any questions let me know.
> Tony

Thanks a lot,

my problem was to get the newest stuff from gnu-gcc. I was not able
to get the cvs head from the server, thanks to the military firewall here.
But I got a bz2 file of the latest stuff from Joerg Wunsch (thanks again),
so that I was able to compile my compiler with c & c++ and also
the actual libc, because this stuff needs the 3.2 compiler.

So it seems now verry good.

Thank you all!

Klaus

http://www.gmx.net