Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc docs

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc docs
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:02:04 +0200

As Theodore Roth wrote:

> :) Guess it's time to write up some avr-libc documentation that's
> :) accompanying the project and always up-to-date... ;-)
>
> That's one of the things I would like to get started once the source is
> moved over to cvs on savannah.  I'm just waiting for Marek to give me the
> OK to add the latest test release to cvs.

Great!

> I've had good luck with doxygen for my simulavr project.

I don't know it, from a cursory review of its description, it doesn't
sound all too bad.

Ideally, i'd like to see a man page (with a really /short/ reference
for each function), too, since man pages are the standard Unix way of
documenting things.  I could perhaps persuaded to volunteer for
writing it. ;-)

> If anyone is interested, it would probably be better to discuss this on
> the avr-libc-dev list:

Might be an idea.  There are at least two people listening on the
avr-gcc list who by now wrote some sort of documentation for
avr-libc...  Maybe they would join there?