Re: [avr-gcc-list] Implementing support for new microcontrolers

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Implementing support for new microcontrolers
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:46:08 +0200 (CEST)

> How can I implement the support for new AVR devices? It is just the
> ioxxx.h file that I have to write?

That's the most boring part.  Also a few changes in other places,
but it's a lot easier now than it used to be.  I'm going to add
ATmega162 support over the weekend (I've been very busy with some
real life problems, hopefully resolved now).  If you send me the
ioxxx.h file (a few are missing), the rest is easy to do for me.

If the datasheet for that new device is still under NDA, we need
a non-NDA copy from some anonymous source ;-)

Marek