Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~

From: Marlin Unruh
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:31:16 -0600

David,

Sometimes I get lazy and think software is the easiest way to fix things. I have ample PCB real estate so that isn't a valid excuse. I think you are right with the R2R network scheme. I believe that is the direction I will take. The R2R network, it would seem to me, would be the most stable solution considering temperature.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  :-)

Marlin