PDF: Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~

From: Grant Stockly
Subject: PDF: Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:05:22 -0800

At 07:41 AM 7/26/2002 +0200, you wrote:
How about this:

http://www.myplace.nu/avr/minidds/

Always been meaning to try it out :-)

Forgot to mention that there is a PDF file not listed on the www page... http://www.stockly.com/adc/ANALOG.PDF

My schematic is a little different than the one at www.myplace.nu. I noticed that he didn't have the last 10k resistor. All the examples I've seen included it, so I don't know which is correct OR better. All I know is that I had very good results.

My 10k were 5% and 4k99 were 1%. I don't remember what exactly I was thinking, but ignore the little transistor schematic. PD2 is the positive input and that's where a biased audio input goes. If I remember correctly, when using 10k/4k99 0xFF was 2.47v, so the biased voltage should be half that. Biasing circuit not shown, This was a very preliminary circuit from 4 years ago.

Grant