[avr-gcc-list] JTAGICE not responding

From: Patrizio Zelotti
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] JTAGICE not responding
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:16:18 +0200

I have a problem with AVR Studio 3.53 and JTAGICE : I cannot access the hardware using JTAGICE.
Probably I have done a wrong program of JTAGICE using AVR PROG trying to program target hardware.
I tried to reprogram JTAGICE firmware using design note DN011 from avrfreaks.org.
But when I execute AVRPROG, the message "No supported board found!. AVRPROG version 1.33" appear.
So I cannot use the JTAGICE and I cannot complete the software in time.
In the DN011 design note is written that, even if the JTAG ice has been reprogrammed with the wrong file, is possible to make it work again.

How can I do it? Do I need also the bootloader software to program ? Can someone help me ?

Thank you.

Patrizio Zelotti