Re: [avr-gcc-list] section .vectors [0000000e -> 00000027] overlaps sect

From: Janne Matti Heikkinen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] section .vectors [0000000e -> 00000027] overlaps section .data ...
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 02:07:33 +0300

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> Works there, too:
> address@hidden 54% avr-gcc -v -o demo -Os -Wall -g -mmcu=at90s8515 demo.c
> Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/3.2/specs

I edited this specs file by hand to get rid of that error...

>  /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/3.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld -m avr2 -o demo
>  /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/3.2/../../../../avr/lib/crts8515.o
> -L/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/3.2
> -L/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/3.2/../../../../avr/lib
> /var/tmp//cclNYPyS.o -lgcc -lc -lgcc

>From *link: portion I changed following:

 %{mmcu=at90s8515:-m avr85xx}

to this:

 %{mmcu=at90s8515:-m avr2}

And now I don't have to use "-Wl,-m,avr2" option anymore. But
somehow I get the feeling that this might not be the right
way to fix this... :)

Janne Heikkinen

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org

          by mail15.speakeasy.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <address@hidden>; 9 Aug 2002 22:22:04 -0000