[avr-gcc-list] SPI flash programmer [OT]

From: Mike Tsao
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] SPI flash programmer [OT]
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:22:04 -0700

Sorry for the slightly off-topic post.

I have 32 Atmel AT25256 SPI EEPROM 8-pin DIP chips. I also have 32 32KB
binary images. I want to get the images onto the EEPROMs. I don't have the
time to wire anything up or write any software, but I am willing to spend
money to buy something off-the-shelf. But I need it really, really quick (by
August 16). I live in California (USA).

I have an STK500 if that helps. Also, I believe the AT25* series is
pin-compatible with the Microchip 25LC series.

I am sure that SI-Prog and PonyProg together would do what I want, but I
can't for the life of me figure out how to order the hardware from the
Italian web site or determine whether it'll arrive by the time I need it
(again, by August 16). Since I assume it would ship from Italy I doubt it.

Any suggestions? If anyone in the U.S. has built something that would handle
this, may I buy/borrow it from you and pay you to FedEx it to me?

--
Mike Tsao
http://www.sowbug.com/tqw/