RE: [avr-gcc-list] Proper form for #include directives

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Proper form for #include directives
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:08:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Dean Ferreyra wrote:

:)Thanks for your answer, Ted.
:)
:)I hadn't seen the avr-libc documentation
:)(http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/avr-libc/).  (Documentation!)  Had I seen
:)it I would have come to the correct conclusion.

:) (The documentation has some examples with lines like #include <io.h>,
:) though.)

Where? We need to fix that!

:)
:)I had looked at Rich Neswold's related document
:)(http://www.enteract.com/~rneswold/avr/), but it uses the #include <io.h>
:)style throughout, so I couldn't tell if that was left over from the original
:)way or truly the new way.

I've been trying to update and merge Rich's doc into avr-libc. His doc is
pretty out of date now.

Ted Roth