RE: [avr-gcc-list] problem with EEPROM

From: Geir Tore Olsen
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] problem with EEPROM
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:23:12 +0200

Hi There!

Corruption of the EEPROM is a well known problem with the AVR's. This is
easily solved with using an external brownout circuit. I.E. a circuit that
make sure that the controller is kept reset everytime the voltage is to low,
and that make sure that the circuit is kept reset until the voltage is high
enough.

Regards gtoo