Re: [avr-gcc-list] RPM packages

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] RPM packages
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:15:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Egil Kvaleberg wrote:

:) Wouldn't it be a good idea to have this on the various AVR documentation
:) resources out there - it would presumably save a lot of duplicated
:) effort! I could not find anything - that is why I made the RPMs in the
:) first place.

Yes, it would. We've been trying to centralize a lot of the documentation
into the avr-libc package. There's still a need for having a single
jumping off point for getting started with avr and gnu tools.

I'm looking into some possibilities right now... ;-)

Ted Roth