Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: Error building latest pulls from CVS

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: Error building latest pulls from CVS
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see anything wrong with the cvs lines. The only thing which looks
suspect to me is the ".../configure". Should that just be "../configure".

Also, you are wasting a lot of bandwidth by pulling the entire cvs tree for
binutils and gcc every time. Better to just do a "cvs update". It took me 4+
hours to do the initial checkout of binutils/gcc/gdb via my modem, but
updates are rather painless.

I have a script for managing cvs updates and rebuilds of all the tools I use
for avr. If you're interested, I'll send you a copy.

BTW: I just finished a complete update and rebuild of all the tools and
didn't get any errors. (ok only a few warnings for avr-libc, but I'm about
to commit the fixes for those)

Ted Roth