Re: [avr-gcc-list] New to the list and needing a clue.

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] New to the list and needing a clue.
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:14:02 -0700

Gian,

since you've posted this on the avr-gcc list I presume you have already
determined you will be using an AVR and the avr-gcc toolset, right? In that
case I propose you take your question to the forums on avrfreaks.com as that
is a more suitable place for design questions. When you have programming
questions this foum is a good choice.

You don't give many details about your application but I would suggest you
look into Maxim/Dallas digital pot meters. They probably have an I2C
interface that a large number of AVRs can control. I wouldn't re-invent the
wheel.

Good luck,

    Sander