[avr-gcc-list] Obtaining the latest AVRGCC toolset

From: Jeethu Rao
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Obtaining the latest AVRGCC toolset
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:51:38 +0530

Hi,
        Could someone point me to a place where I can download the
latest
        AVRGCC toolset for linux?
        I've downloaded the RPMs from http://savannah.nongnu.org/
        download/simulavr/binaries/ , but they don't seem to be the
latest.

        The doc at: http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/doc/
        avr-libc-user-manual/install_tools.html recommends the use of
CVS,
        But I've only got one of those nasty winmodems, so I'm yet to
find a
        Driver for it and so, I can't use CVS from windows.

        Is there any ftp site where I can find tar-balls or rpms for
these
        packages ?

Thanks,

Jeethu Rao