[avr-gcc-list] simulavr and external SRAM

From: Wolfgang Hottgenroth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr and external SRAM
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:49:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

there was not so much talk about simulavr here, so just a short
question: Is there a way to tell simulavr about external SRAM on a device?
When grepping the sources, I found something about 'ESRAM', but only
once ;-( when asking for external SRAM. But unfortunately in the
definitions of the devices ESRAM is no where defined.

Might there be a very fresh version of simulavr actually supporting
ESRAM or didn't I search for the right words and it is already
supported in v0.1.1?

Thanks,
Wolfgang