Re: [avr-gcc-list] Announcing parallel port JTAG code

From: Torsten Mohr
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Announcing parallel port JTAG code
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:08:41 +0100

Hi,

the code works fine on my Atmel EB01 with an AT91M40400,
date code 9830, they don't build this any more.

I also tried to test that code on an Texas Instruments
TMS470, but that failed, don't yet know why.

I'd think the chances are good that that code also works
on an AT91R40008.

Stopping, resuming, starting, reading/writing register/memory
may work.  Maybe just give it a try.  I tried all this
with an extra PCB that provides proper signal levels
and a level conversion to 3.3 V.

For the pinning please take a first look into lib/jtag.c.

I'd be glad to hear of any results.

Best regards,
Torsten.