Re: [avr-gcc-list] parallel port pogrammer

From: Christian Vogel
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] parallel port pogrammer
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:10:42 +0100

Hi Adrian,

> I am using the parallel port STK programmer and the ISP
> software from Atmel to download programs into the AVR via ISP.

I use http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/uisp/ for my (quite small)
avr programs using a direct AVR<->PARPORT connection. It works
fine (Linux, via /dev/parports/0 (ppdev)). No problems so far
(Pentium 133MHz up to Athlon 1GHz).

It seems to compile under cygwin (=Windows/Unix "Emulation" Layer)
but that's just what I read in the source, never used it myself.

> This message is confidential
Very, very funny.

        Chris

--
Linux. - It is now safe to turn on your computer. -- Eric Blaine Werner