Re: [avr-gcc-list] Function Overloading.

From: VZLJOT
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Function Overloading.
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:40:50 +0300

Hello, Daniel

Daniel Williamson> Hi all,

Daniel Williamson> A nice simple one here,  I'm running gcc 3.2 20020616  (AVR
Freaks last
Daniel Williamson> version).  And I don't seem to be able to overload functions.

Daniel Williamson> Is this available on the later versions?  If not I'll just
give each
Daniel Williamson> function it's own name,  I just thought I'd give it a try.

Daniel Williamson> Dan.

I am in the begin of exciting way to gcc but IMHO gcc identifies type
of file by its extension. May be you use *.c instead of *.cpp?

--
Best regards
Lev Vyskubov                           mailto:address@hidden