Re: [avr-gcc-list] 2 Questions

From: Volkmar Dierkes
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] 2 Questions
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:36:44 +0100

Keith,

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:38:02 -0800 (PST), Keith Gudger wrote:

> I have 2 questions - please just point me to the answer if the 1st one has
> been answered already.
>
> 1)  I'm using the just released WinAVR package, and compiling the simple
> demo.c file that comes with it.  I used objtool and can import my .cof
> file to Studio v 3.56.
>   When I compile using the 2313 device (specified in the makefile), the
> PWM interrupt vectors to the *wrong* location.  The code "SIGNAL
> (SIG_OVERFLOW1)" never gets called.  If I change this function header to
> "SIGNAL (SIG_OVERFLOW0)", it works correctly.  (I found this by using the
> assembler mode of Studio to see where the interrupt vectored.)
>   When I compile with the mega161 device, the interrupt vectors to address
> 6, which in the mega devices, is interrupt vector #3, not #6.
>
> Any ideas?  Thanks...

Sorry, but I can't verify this. If I am building the demo.c for the
at90s2313, it works as expected. But I didn't use AVRstudio. I am
using VMLAB. When I try to use the mega161 at first I had to do a
make clean (did you?) and after that I get with make some errors,
because this mcu isn't in the def's.

Volkmar