[avr-gcc-list] file length problem with atmega128

From: Josh Thompson
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] file length problem with atmega128
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:01:53 -0500

Hi,

I am using an atmega128 chip (no longer running in atmega103
compatibility mode, thanks to Joerg Wunsch).  When the length of my
binary goes over about 12k (the actual binary, before I run objcopy),
the chip doesn't seem to do anything.  Things work fine until the binary
gets that big.  I am using the uip_avr code from

http://www.embedded-creations.com/projects/uipAVR.html

The code from that site is under 12k, but when I start adding my code to
it (and getting above 12k) it just quits.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Here are my CFLAGS, I can send more info if needed:

CFLAGS=-g -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -mmcu=atmega128 -I. -Iapp -Os

Thanks!
You guys are great!