[avr-gcc-list] UISP Question,

From: Daniel Williamson
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] UISP Question,
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:18:20 -0000

Ok so it's slightly off topic but please don't flame me.

I'm working with an atmel mega32 processor and since ponyprog doesn't
support it and appears to have stalled development I thought I'd try the
other options.

I remember some time ago a thread about patching UISP for operation with the
ponyprog interface.

Will UISP work with the ponyprog interface on a mega32?

Thanks.

Dan.

P.s. I'll give the cygwin route a go but are there pre-compiled windows
binaries available?