[avr-gcc-list] Forced Linking

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Forced Linking
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:47:32 -0800 (PST)

I have some AVR interrupt routines in an archive file.  When I run the
linker, they get left out, as nothing in my source files refers to them.
Obviously, the linked code doesn't work.

I've searched the linker manual and found no option to make it include
functions.  I've searched the ar and ranlib manuals to see if there's a
way to "flag" functions or included files as "must include".  I couldn't
find a way.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Keith