[avr-gcc-list] Re: interrupt-driven buffered UART receiver

From: WAKAME, Nobukazu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: interrupt-driven buffered UART receiver
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:33:42 +0900

 Mr."Olaf Zenker"
WAKAME, mailing from Japan in the morning.

As "WAKAME, Nobukazu" wrote in
<Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:59:57 +0900>
<address@hidden>

> I think Is's HARDDAY'S NIGHT! but send it to me, I will try.

As "WHO reply to me directly" wrote in
Subject:RE: [avr-gcc-list] interrupt-driven buffered UART receiver
<Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:44:59 +0100>
<address@hidden>
> Look at:
> http://www.avrfreaks.net/Freaks/index.php
>
> "User's Projects" section, general lib tree.
>
> Regards,

And found it .

> Id: 0132
> UART library
>
> Type:
> General Lib.functions
>
> Compiler:
> GNU avr-gcc
>
> Short description:
>
> Assembler routines for asynchronus buffered UART handling

> arturl (Artur Lipowski)
>
> 177 downloads
> Mon 24. Feb 2003
>
> This is library for using UART (not USART yet) in Atmel AVR microcontrollers.
> Its main part is written in assembler and its core size is only about 400
> bytes
>  (receiver 196 and transmitter 214).
> Only transmitting or receiving part can be used
> and only appopriate code will be included into final binary
>  (the same aplly for util functions).
> You don't need take care about any UART interrupts handling.
> Input and output is buffered in ring buffers (separate for TX and RX).
> B... (more)

BIG surprise !
"WHO" is AUTHOR !

Thank you,Olaf !
Thank you,Artur !

--
+-------- WAKAME, Nob<address@hidden> -- Motion Control ----+
|                        Coral Systems Inc. since 1979            |