[avr-gcc-list] re:avrgcc for window NT with AVR studio3.56 - Gcctest9

From: Loc Mai
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] re:avrgcc for window NT with AVR studio3.56 - Gcctest9
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:03:08 -0500

Hi Volkmar,
I get through it  apart but other error: undefined reference to:'
__inw_atomic'
in gcctest9.c line 128, 130, 134, 136
related to:  ticks = get_ticks();  ticks = timer_delta(ticks);
I traced it is in timer.h:
#define get_ticks() __inw_atomic(TCNT1)

I could not see __inw_atomic in library.  Could you please tell me how I can
fix this.
Thanks.  Have a nice weekend.
Loc