[avr-gcc-list] Winavr and PN2

From: Loc Mai
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Winavr and PN2
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:44:54 -0400

---------
> Besides, it's much easier if you use the included Programmers Notepad
> 2 in the WinAVR 20030312 release, instead of building in AVR Studio
> version 3.

 Hi Eric,
I am confused this.
1. It means I don't have to build project all in AVR studio ?
2. When run winavr\pn\pn.exe, after openning a file, on the top row menu
there are 6 tabs.  Every tab has the same symbol characters which can not be
read (even though in the sub menu).
3. If I use pn.exe, how can I run make.exe ? I think I don't have go to DOS
base then use command line ? while I just click [build] in project all in
AVR-studio,  how convenient it is to users.
Any way, thanks for your advise.
Cheers.
Loc