Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR, does it need cygwin?

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR, does it need cygwin?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:24:03 -0700

Mike,

simply include WinAVR, it comes with all you need. That said I recommend you
have one of your customers beta-test your CD before you finalize it. And
tell the folks in your club to check the winavr site for the latest release.

People actually still burn CDs for this type of thing? I suppose not
everyone has broadband :-)

    Sander