Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to make and use array in WinAVR

From: David Breeze
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to make and use array in WinAVR
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:01:09 +0100

for (i=0; i < 4; i++)

also it is better to  declare

static u8 c[] = { 0, 0, 0, 1};   //This allows the compiler to size the array
for you.

HTH

David Breeze

>>> Andreas Djojorahardjo <address@hidden> 26 April 2003 06:21:15 >>>
Hi All,

I use AT90S8515 and WINAVR 3.3 new release.
Now I have a problem.
I write my code below :
void D(U8 a)
{
        U8 temp;

        static U8 C[4]={0x00,0, 0x00, 0x01};

        static const U8 D[2]={0x00, 0x00};

        for (i=0;i>4;i++)       temp=C[i];
}

When I compile my code, then it works successful.
I write my hex to IC, then process works successful.
But I cant get the result.

Would you help me to solve my problem ?
Thank you

Andreas

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify
the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended recipient
you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Joy Mining Machinery Limited/P&H Minepro Services aims to prevent the
propagation of viruses, but cannot guarantee that this email is virus free.
You are advised to scan all attachments and open them at your own risk.

Joy Mining Machinery Limited/P&H Minepro Services may monitor outgoing and
incoming e-mails and other telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunication systems.