Re: [avr-gcc-list] Including Header Files

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Including Header Files
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:53:13 -0700

You tell the compiler where to look for stuff via the -I <path> command.  You
can enter
multiple -I commands to specify multiple paths to search.

Make doesn't know anything.  You have to tell it.  there are tools for
automatically
scanning files and adding the dependencies to the end of your makefile.  I end
up just
doing it by hand.

e.g.

mysource.o:    mysource.c myheader.h anotherheader.h makefile

I have a line, like the above, for each of my source files, at the end of the
makefile.

Cheers!