Re: [avr-gcc-list] 2 tricky questions

From: Marko Panger AGB Lab
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] 2 tricky questions
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:38:28 +0200

I will try to clarify:

1) In fact I would like to call a macro defined in assembler

2) The trick with naked attribute should work, but calling "myIntEnter"
function puts the return addres onto the stack which is not excatly what I
want. I should call an inline function, but as I read there are some
troubles with inline functions in GCC. The best soultion would be to replace
the interrupt pro/epi functions with my functions or to call an assembler
defined macro.

3) I also tried to define a static inline function and it worked until the
function had about 20 instructions, when I have passed this limit the
compiler called the function as a normal function. (the limit is not
excatly, I have to check again)

marko