Re: [avr-gcc-list] Butterfly code ported to gcc with bugs...

From: Desi
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Butterfly code ported to gcc with bugs...
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:57:42 -0400

Hi,

again, I have problems, I'd change the
#pragma vector  and the __interrupt for
the function, SIGNAL, that if I'm correct,
run when it have an interruption from the
vectro table.

Well, I'd change the
SIG_LCD
SIG_OVERFLOW2
SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE0
and I'd commpile one by one and
there was no problem when I down load to
the butterfly, but when I did the same in
the button.c module, I'd put the
functions:
SIGNAL(SIG_PIN_CHANGE0)
{
   PinChangeInterrupt();
}
and I had an other function in the same
module, it was...
SIGNAL(SIG_PIN_CHANGE1)
{
   PinChangeInterrupt();
}
then I commpile with out
an error, but when I down load to the
butterfly then give me an error that
the programming interct with the boot section,
and if I accept this, I'm affraid that
will erase the boot section, and I have not
the way to download the boot to the
butterfly again, and this is because,
I have an order with Digy-Key and I have
not receive yet my ISP device...

May be you can help me, telling me
why this happend...

Regards.

Desi.

> In article <address@hidden> you write:
>
> >but now I need to know how to translate,
> >this:
> >
> >#pragma vector = PCINT0_vect
> >__interrupt void PCINT0_interrupt(void)
>
> I don't have much clues about IAR's interrupt syntax, and they
> apparently don't have documentation online to query.
>
> But guessing from the call to PinChangeInterrupt(), this seems to be
> handlers for the pin change interrupts 0 and 1, so in avr-gcc dialect,
> this is likely something like:
>
> SIGNAL(SIG_PIN_CHANGE0) {
> ..
> }
>
> >..., and sorry for the
> >comments of the code (in spanish), was some kind
> >of dark joke because avery thing is in english,
>
> No need to apologize, it's only that my Spanish is a bit rusty
> these days. ;-)  (It never grew beyond maybe 500 words or so.)
>
> --
> J"org Wunsch                                         Unix support
engineer
> address@hidden        http://www.interface-
systems.de/~j/