Re: [avr-gcc-list] Butterfly code ported to gcc with bugs...

From: Desi
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Butterfly code ported to gcc with bugs...
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:00:23 -0400

> Hmm, i'm missing a bit of context here, and about the architecture
> description of the butterfly.  What does avr-size -A tell about the
> size of your resulting ELF file?  Perhaps it's too large to fit.  Did
> you use optimization with avr-gcc?  Do you have an idea how large the
> original IAR-compiled binary might be?

You was right...  was size problem,
by now the code have less bugs, but
still have nothing in the LCD... jeje..
there are not errors, nor in the commpilation
time, nor in the down load eighter...

There is an structure in IAR called __flash,
and they declare a lot of variables with
that structure, I'm too new in the AVR world,
about a week... and I asume that this structure
is used to write information to the flash memory,
but there is no simil in the gcc... or has it???

plese, I'm sending the new aproach of the code,
tell me what's your opinion about it. (I put all
the includes in lower case to make easy to handdle,
and put some comments in english too)

Regards.

Desi.