Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: avr-gcc-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 10

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: avr-gcc-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 10
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:00:57 -0700

Speaking from a point of complete ignorance:  can the elf->coff converter tool
simply
rename every segment found in the FLASH section into one .text section for the
purposes
of output?  Does the COFF parser care about different sections anyway?  All the
linking
has been done at this point, right?  So renaming sections shouldn't bother the
code.