[avr-gcc-list] Problem with AVRSTUDIO

From: 470813
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with AVRSTUDIO
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:13:06 +0200

Hello!!, i am a spanish, who have problems to compile with the AVRStudio 3.2,
with the compiler included in the WINAVR package. It sais that no have targets,
rules to to make xxx.o with xxx.elf !!!

I think, that it is a problem with the makefile, but i thested much of dem. I
include the makefile that being in c:/WINAVR/sample (with the .bat files).
Ihave changed the mcu and the Target.
My os is Windows 98, and i have followed steep by steep the instructions of the
readme that includes de WINAVR package to work with AVRStudio.

Please can anyone help me!!!!

thanks!

Ismael