Re: [avr-gcc-list] [Bug] Initialization for _delay_loop_2 Optimized Out

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [Bug] Initialization for _delay_loop_2 Optimized Out
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:24:14 +0200 (MET DST)

As "Dave Hansen" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Notice the brne and the rjmp target the same location.  So it doesn't
>work for me.  What version are you using?

I've tested it with both of the following, using various -mmcu=avrN and
-Ox options:

% avr-gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/3.3/specs
Configured with: ./configure --target=avr --prefix=/usr/local
i386-portbld-freebsd4.8
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.3 20030511 (prerelease)

% avr-gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/3.3.1/specs
Configured with: ./configure --target=avr --prefix=/usr/local
i386-portbld-freebsd5.0
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.3.1 20030707 (prerelease)