Re: [avr-gcc-list] makefile

From: Julius Luukko
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] makefile
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:37:16 +0300

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 00:43, E. Weddington wrote:
> Attached is the latest so
> far.

Hello all (and particularly Eric),

I have changed the sample makefile.cof supplied in the WinAVR coff-beta
distribution so that

- the source files can be located in different directories than the current
directory
- you don't have to have write permission to the source directories since .d
and .lst files are put in the current directory

Attached is a bit stripped version of the makefile that I have used and
therefore this sample makefile is not actually tested. It only includes the
necessary changes to makefile.cof supplied with the WinAVR coff-beta.
Moreover I have mostly used a Linux system. The makefile uses the make
variable VPATH for directory searching and multiple directories can be
separated by colons in Unix systems whereas in Windows, the colon can be a
part of the directory name itself. If there are problems, I can also mail my
original makefile privately if someone is interested.

--
D.Sc. Julius Luukko
Laboratory of Control Engineering/Department of Electrical Engineering