[avr-gcc-list] Next version of winavr!!!

From: Steven Chang-Lin Yu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Next version of winavr!!!
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:56:11 +1000

Is always a good news of a new WINAVR is in the making process!!!

Just some suggestion, for the next version:

  1. Fix the Path problem.  (I think there is about 20 message regarding to this, finally I am not alone!!!) J
  2. Instead of using avrdude to upload the hex, why not just write a simple gui or some other interface that’s use the ST500.EXE come with the AVR Studio 4???
  3. A GUI or text based makefile generator (I am writing one for myself, if it is finish I will send to the mailing list)
  4. I not sure whether this is possible or not, but having all the avrlibc file together in a folder, and alow user to just download the package of the linux, and uncompress in the folder???
  5. I am also trying to port all the avr aseemble example file in the studio 4 into avrgcc c code, if anyone is doing the same or want to join me, please send a email to me, and I might setup a egroup for this project!!!

Keep up the good work, guys!!!

Steve

Steven Chang-Lin Yu
EESE Student, Computer Technician