Re: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030913 Released

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030913 Released
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:54:16 -0700

Ok, first dumb question: How do I get a tool to run under the new PN?

It was like falling off a log with the previous release, but, for some
reason I can't get PN to execute "make" from the tools line.  I keep on
getting "Failed to create process".

Other than that, this looks like a killer release.  I'll be switching over
to PN as soon as I get the tools to run!