RE: [avr-gcc-list] Insight in WinAVR 20030913

From: Marc Wetzel
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Insight in WinAVR 20030913
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:39:51 +0200

Hi guys,

As I remember right I tested my avarice+insight/gdb patch only on XP.

Do you have the same problems using the native avrgdb-mingw ??

So there might be a incompatibility with the WIN16 versions of
Winsock dll that are not catched or handled in the right way.

Maybe I have some time on Sunday to look into it, if anybody's still
interested.

So, contact me by private mail and we'll look into this

/Marc