Re: [avr-gcc-list] Pointer to a function in a structure in flash?

From: E . Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Pointer to a function in a structure in flash?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:21:13 GMT

> > The attached foo.c seems to build fine. Also attached is
> > foo.lst, the listing.
>
> I got the code to compile and run, but it has this odd
behavior.

> If a command in my table takes no parameters,
say "Status?" it does what
> it
> should, but commands that do take parameters, for
example "Baud 1200",
> are
> not
> found when the table is searched.
>
> Not sure what to make of that this point.

I'm not sure what to make of your response.
When you say "command", do you mean "function"? As only
functions take parameters.

And when did "searching the table" come into the picture?
How are you doing this search? etc.

You'll have to explain a little more and post more
code.