[avr-gcc-list] avrdude & ATmega162

From: Dan Miner
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avrdude & ATmega162
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:54:34 -0600

I just built some hardware with an ATmega162, wrote some test
code, got it to compile, then tried to download it with avrdude.
Much to my dismay, avrdude does not appear to support the ATmega162.

1) Is there a planned future release of avrdude that supports the
  ATmega162?

2) I am using the STK500 as the ISP programmer and have also
  installed AVRstudio.  Is there a way to use AVRstudio or some
  other software to program my target board with WinAVR output?

                                - Dan Miner