Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR-LIBC Download

From: Christopher X. Candreva
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR-LIBC Download
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:04:48 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> I have all the files from savannah on my computer. In fact, savannah is
> mirrored from my computer using rsync. No recovery is needed.
>
> I don't have the bandwidth to place the files on openavr.org, otherwise
> I would. If you simply can't wait until the files are up on savannah
> again, I can email the latest release source tarball to you.
>
> The same holds for uisp, simulavr, and avrdude.

I can host a mirror until then. In fact -- I just put uisp-20030618.tar.gz
which appears to be the latest at http://jubal.westnet.com/AVR

Unfortunately the last libc I downloaded was 1.0.1 You can anon ftp anything
else you want me to put up  to ftp.westnet.com /pub/users/c/chris

Chris Candreva  -- address@hidden -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/