[avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC help

From: ks_347
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC help
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:53:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have declared an interrupt routine in my program using
INTERRUPT(SIG_UART0_DATA). When I was looking at the disassembler code using
AVRSTUDIO, in the interrupt vector table on the location 0x02A, there was no
proper address of my interrupt routine.My understanding is that the avr-gcc
compiler should take care of the address of this routine internally.
Due to this what is happening is everytime it receives an interrupt, it will go
to address 0x02A and there it only finds out the default address, which will
transfer the program control to the reset address, so my program is in infinite
loop. Any suggestions or idea on whats going on here?
I hope I am describing this well, so that you people can understand.
I have included all the files and my program is compiled fine.

Thanks