Re: [avr-gcc-list] problem with GCC and DS18(S)20

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] problem with GCC and DS18(S)20
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:39:33 -0700

On 29 Mar 2004 at 18:19, Marco Trapanese wrote:

> avr-sizex  --long --mcu at90s8515
> test_ds18x20.elf process_begin: CreateProcess((null), avr-sizex --long --mcu
> at90s8515 test_ds18x20.elf, ...) failed. make (e=2): Impossibile trovare il
> file
> specificato.

> I see it doesn't find a file (in Italian "Impossibile trovare il file
> specificato" means "file not found") but I can't find what file it is. Could
> you
> help me ? if you need I can post C source file, maybe in attachement if the
> list
> support that.

My guess is that it is "avr-sizex.exe" is what can't be found. avr-sizex was a
custom program that somebody created to "extend the typical abilities of
avr-size". But I have had my doubts as to how useful that program is. You
should be able to replace it with "avr-size.exe". Check your makefile for where
it calls this program.

HTH